Job openings are posted as a service to our members. While most listings come from ECPRO member organizations, listings are welcome from any organization with a job which might interest our members. ECPRO does not maintain a resume database for individuals looking for jobs, nor does ECPRO assume any responsibility for the validity of the job or hiring practices of the employer.
- To post a job: Send by e-mail to email@example.com
- The posting must include a contact number or e-mail address. Postings which do not include a specific closing date will be removed after three months.
- A copy of this posting will be provided on ECPRO’s Linkedin Group Page for better reach and networking opportunities. Please specify if you prefer this information not to be provided on LinkedIn.
- Jobs will be removed from the website after being posted for three months.
- Time Frame for Hiring must be included with the job posting.
- To respond to a posting: Applicants, please send applications or requests directly to the organization posting the job. Do not send resumes or applications to ECPRO.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Wind Creek Casinos
The Communications Production Specialist, under the supervision of the Public Relations Manager, is responsible for the acquisition, organization and distribution of photography and videography assets for Wind Creek Hospitality’s Public Relations Department. The Production Specialist supports the PR team by producing and editing motion and static content as necessary, and aids in its distribution through web site, intranet, and media communications (both print and video). The Specialist is expected to perform all duties and responsibilities necessary to meet the goals and objectives of applicable programs.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
Produces and edits videography and photography assets for the PR Department, its events and its promotional materials and publicity assets
- Assists with the production and post-production of video content for delivery across multiple distribution channels, specifically the company Intranet, its corporate web site and social media sites as appropriate
- Assists PR Team with the design, production and media selection for internal and external communication in a variety of formats. Coordinates content gathering within all departments as needed
- Interfaces with corporate marketing team to ensure compliance with all brand and graphic standards
- Keeps abreast of industry standards and innovations; recommend materials, equipment, software and training and conference attendance opportunities to maintain a competitive advantage, continually ensuring work produced is of the highest standards and superior to our competition whenever possible
- Ensures adherence to corporate and Tribal company standards
- Willing and able to professionally represent Wind Creek Hospitality and the Tribe
- Must be able to work well with all levels organization
- Must be able to professionally direct all media inquiries to PR Manager
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGER OF COMMUNICATIONS & COMMUNITY AFFAIRS
CHELCO, a progressive member-owned electric cooperative located in DeFuniak Springs, FL, is accepting applications for a Manager of Communications & Community Affairs. The successful applicant will coordinate and provide strategic direction for CHELCO’s communications program, including design, development, production and distribution of internal and external communications as well as managing the company’s legislative affairs efforts, public relations, and economic development programs. Communicates with, educates, and persuades members, employees, news media, and the general public on the cooperative’s positions, programs, and opportunities. Manages personnel, vendors, and budget associated with the communications program, legislative affairs, and public relations for the cooperative. Acts as the company’s historian, photographer, and Emergency Communications Coordinator.
CHELCO is a 52,000-meter co-op primarily serving two counties from Alabama to the Emerald Coast beaches on the Gulf of Mexico in the panhandle of Florida. The area offers outstanding recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities.
A Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, public relations, communications, or related business field and a minimum of five years of directly related experience in developing and implementing strategic communications programs, including publications, electronic and social media; managing public and media relations programs; and coordinating special events, is required. At least three years’ experience supervising employees, preferred. Experience in legislative affairs and public relations, a plus. Ten or more years directly related experience at any electric cooperative may be substituted for a degree in the fields listed above. Cooperative Communicator, preferred.
The position performs high level writing, development of strategic communications, graphic skills, and public relations, community and legislative involvement. The successful candidate is responsible for developing and implementing CHELCO’s communications strategy. The successful candidate maintains relationships with local media, civic and professional organizations, elected officials, and maintains good customer relations with external and internal stakeholders. In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to work safely and maintain a safe work environment. Must be able to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
The position is exempt with normal office hours Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with evenings and weekends as needed. Travel within the cooperative territory and occasional travel outside of the area required. The position reports to the Vice President of Member Services.
Applications accepted from 5/12/17 through 8:30 am 5/30/17. Apply at www.chelco.com/content/careers. Resumes only with completed application. Questions? Call HR, 850-307-1127. Interviewees will be notified. Drug Free-EOE-M/F/Disability/Veteran
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS
Like writing and putting thoughts into words? Enjoy working with people? Can you use computer software & design programs? This may be the job may be for you! CHELCO, a progressive, member-owned electric cooperative located in DeFuniak Springs, FL, seeks a Dir of Communications. Develop, promote, & maintain effective communications in print, digital and social media for the cooperative, its members & employees.
Requires high school diploma or eqv. w/ at least 10 yrs. directly related exp., or BS in a related field w/ at least 5 yrs. directly related exp., or Master’s Degree in related field w/ at least 3 yrs. directly related exp. Must have knowledge of the English language, composition, and grammar. Should be familiar with communications & media, marketing, and computers. Must be detail-oriented, good with public relations, and able to prioritize & complete tasks.
Valid Driver’s License preferred. Must reside w/in 45 minute commute to CHELCO main office in DeFuniak Springs, FL. Travel w/in cooperative territory & occasional outside of the area required.
Applications accepted from 2/24/17 through 4:30 pm on 3/10/17. Apply at www.chelco.com/content/careers. Resumes only with completed application. Questions? Contact HR, 850-307-1127. Applicants selected for an interview will be notified. Drug Free-EOE-M/F/Disability/Veteran