Job openings are posted as a service to our members. While most listings come from ECPRO member organizations, listings are welcome from any organization with a job which might interest our members. ECPRO does not maintain a resume database for individuals looking for jobs, nor does ECPRO assume any responsibility for the validity of the job or hiring practices of the employer.
- To post a job: Send by e-mail to email@example.com
- The posting must include a contact number or e-mail address. Postings which do not include a specific closing date will be removed after three months.
- A copy of this posting will be provided on ECPRO’s Linkedin Group Page for better reach and networking opportunities. Please specify if you prefer this information not to be provided on LinkedIn.
- Jobs will be removed from the website after being posted for three months.
- Time Frame for Hiring must be included with the job posting.
- To respond to a posting: Applicants, please send applications or requests directly to the organization posting the job. Do not send resumes or applications to ECPRO.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
PUBLIC AFFAIRS MANAGER
Mobile Area Water and Sewer System
This work involves the coordination of public information and the organization of public relations for all
departments of the Mobile Area Water and Sewer System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and develops public relations activities to enhance community understanding of water and sewer services; coordinates and publicizes water and sewer programs and achievements;
- plans public information programs and implements such programs by working with all news media;
- writes news releases and directs press conferences;
- conducts radio and television programs to disseminate information regarding water and
sewer functions that are of interest to the public; prepares written media for employing jurisdictions;
- utilizes a website, door hangers and bill stuffers to inform;
- directs and represents employing jurisdictionin community activities; addresses civic, business, and service organizations on public service matters;
- maintains communication with departmental staff, media representatives, civic and community groups and the general public; develops and oversees utility educational efforts in schools;
- plans, schedules and implements special projects, functions and events;
- manages departmental budget;
- performs related work as required.