BENEFITS TO MEMBERSHIP
ECPRO membership includes the following services and benefits:
- Monthly professional development meetings
- Five Minute PR Challenge
- Membership in the Southern Public Relations Federation (SPRF) which represents PR organizations from Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, NW Florida (www.sprf.org)
- Universal representation in the North American Public Relations Council (NAPRC)
- Regional and local membership directories
- Regional newsletters
- Annual Conferences and SPRF Workshops
- Annual Professional Achievement Competition and Lantern Award Competition
- Universal Accreditation Support
- Ability to post Public Relations jobs on the ECPRO LinkedIn Group site
Types of Memberships
$100 Annual Dues – Voting Membership. Open to individuals who devote at least 50% of their permanent employment to public relations activities and who have a minimum of one year experience in the field of public relations.
$20 Annual Dues – Non-voting Member. Open to full-time college students interested in a public relations career.
There is a $10 processing fee on applications for new memberships. The fee does not apply to membership renewals.
ECPRO is dedicated to professional development. The ECPRO executive board is committed to devising, formulating and implementing effective and appropriate communication programs for their members. Once a month members meet for a luncheon, which provides networking opportunities and features a guest speaker. Speakers address various PR functions and how they relate to their particular business situations.
ECPRO members are civic minded and contribute to the local community in a number of ways. One of the organization’s main endeavors is the sponsorship of the Student Public Relations and Media Competition for students in Okaloosa and Walton counties. This project is held in conjunction with the Foundation of the Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce.
ECPRO Membership Point of Contact
For additional ECPRO information, contact Scarlett Bauman email@example.com